Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Best Week Ever

Monday:
I was in a good mood Monday, not entirely sure why.
Woke up, went to class, and by the time my 3 hour econ class rolled around I decided I was done with classes for the day and instead went to the library to be productive [sorry, mom]. I actually was productive and went home just in time for dinner. After dinner I again worked on homework and hung out with some friends. Good day.

Tuesday:
Again, was in a great mood all day.
Classes were nothing special. After lunch did some homework and random stuff. Walked to the gigantic grocery store with Allie where we FINALLY found peanut butter. By the time we got back it was close to dinner time.
It was Glee night, so we hung out with some girls, ate baked goods, and watched a very odd episode of Glee.
See, nothing special, but still a very good day.

Wednesday:
For the third day in a row, I was in a great mood. Today actually had a reason though..
The tour for Intro to Florence wasn't bad today. We went to the museum behind the duomo and it was pretty interesting.
For Italian we also went on a field trip. We all met outside Piazza San Lorenzo and went to mercato centrale. It was a scavenger hunt in groups of 3, trying to find different meats, cheeses, vegetables and fruits. It was really fun and actually quite educational.
Because we had been at the market, class lasted a little longer than usual, so by the time I got home it was lunch time.
After lunch, had class again. Didn't have to do my presentation because she moved them to Monday, so that was awesome.
Once class was finished I tried to get homework done before dinner because the night was shaping up to be a good one.
I did a little bit of homework after dinner, skyped Hayley which was great, and then skyped Matt. It was so good to talk to both of them and actually see/hear them! Email just isn't the same... While I was talking to Matt the girls decided to go out. I wasn't really in the mood, and wanted to keep talking to him, so I bailed. I would later find out the night was pretty boring and I didn't miss out on much.
Quite a good day

Thursday:
A good way to end the week.
It decided to rain, all day. Classes flew by, and with the weather the way it was I felt like it would be an ideal time to curl up in my bed and watch Grey's Anatomy.
After lunch we didn't do much of anything, just hung out. When dinner time rolled around we wandered over to Mostodolce for burgers. I love that place.
Thursday night=Florence students Friday night. And with that the gang had been planning a reunion (since this was the first weekend in almost a month we were all here for the weekend) to the fish pub. We went home and changed and met everybody at the pub for a night of epicness.
Details are unnecessary, all that is important is that we had a great time. I love my friends. It was by far the best night out in Florence to date.

And so we welcomed in the weekend the best way we know how. Cheers, to the best week ever.

Monday, October 17th - Thursday, October 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment