Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lots of walking, and lots of tourists

Today, again, was extremely dull.
Had to wake up early to go on the Intro to Florence field trip. We wandered quite a ways, looking at churches and the places where the city walls used to stand. We had to walk past the Academia twice (where the David currently is) and each time it seemed like the amount of tourists was multiplying. I have got to see the David before I leave Florence, but I refuse to stand in line with a billion tourists for hours upon end to do so. I'm hoping tourist season is ending here soon because it would be a terrible shame not to see the David when I live less than 5 minutes away from where its on display.
Anyways, after the tour we headed back to school and I went to Italian. Then Erin and I went and got our laundry. After that was lunch and my Holocaust history class. After class I went home and studied/watched Greys Anatomy until dinner.
Dinner was weird again tonight. Yesterday we had scrambled eggs and salad, tonight we had hot dogs and salad. I don't like hot dogs. I also don't like their salad. Thank goodness they also give us huge bowls of pasta with every meal.
After dinner I continued studying until we had a late night girl fest with Allie's jar of nutella in Erin and Audrey's room.
We leave tomorrow night for Oktoberfest. I am very glad I am feeling better because this would be a terrible weekend if I wasn't.

Wednesday, September 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment